1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Back again

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by Badmotorfinger, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Badmotorfinger

Club GBRC

Hi all,

Its been a while but I thought I'd wipe off the wheel and give it another go.

Around 4-5 months ago I thought I would give real racing a go, so I started collecting the gear and looking into race series to get into. Having found the one I would like to have a go at, I started swatting for my ARDS (Association of Racing Drivers School) test which I completed a few months ago.

Issue has been that I've already missed half the season and all the tracks I can reach don't come up for another few months, so decided to wait till next season to start racing. Gives me time to get all my gear together (my god its expensive! Really didn't budget well) and give it a proper go.

In the meantime it means I'm still devoid of my racing fix, hence the return :)

2. Badmotorfinger

Club GBRC

P.S. Please add me: badmotorfinger78

Think there's quite a few new guys that I've never met as well as old faces that have probably disconnected from my account due to inactivity ;)

3. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Welcome back badmotorfinger & good luck with racing in the real world !
    Was the Elise RM champs the last one you did with GBRC ?.....seems ages ago.

I see you have lost none of your speed - great Quali time & as you can see the Q4 season has just kicked off on Sunday & there are plenty of races to enter on Sundays & Thursdays. Good luck.

4. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Welcome back Paul, like bruce said, good timing as the new season has started.

5. Badmotorfinger

Club GBRC

Thanks guys. Actually really annoyed me that I didn't have more time on it, buggered up the first corner and always jumped the ghost so there was a few hundreds in there, just couldn't string it together in time, but its just a time for the quali so not too bothered.

It was actually your email that reminded me Ry!

6. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Cool well glad to have you back. Got a job for you too ;-)

7. Badmotorfinger

Club GBRC

Crap, sounds ominous lol

8. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome back Col. Mustard.
    What series is it that you are entering?

9. Badmotorfinger

Club GBRC

Dunno mate - I love the GT500's but the GT86 one looks better timed for me (starts later)

10. VagueGT

Club GBRC

Welcome back rhubarb! Nice reminder there from bnic about the elise race :)

11. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

welcome back buddy :thumb:

cheers tommy

12. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Donut, I meant in real life, unless you really have invested a lot of money and got yourself a GT500...

13. rams1de

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome back Custard. Is that a new avatar?

14. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

haven't seen you online you cheeky bugger. p.s. I miss you lol