1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Eeeee I've missed you lot

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by Gingerwheelspin, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Gingerwheelspin

Club GBRC

How do chaps,
    I'll start by introducing myself, my new psn is = gingerwheelspins but I used to race with you guys around four years ago on gt5 under the name of Ayrton Apex. I'm buzzing your still going as I've just got a set up again but it's on the ps4. So I was wondering if any of you guys are on the ps4 and play project cars? I've been trying to find something like what I used to race in with you chaps and can't find anything that comes close. cheers

2. rams1de

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hiya Ginge.

There's not many of us on PS4 yet, but you're more than welcome to join us when we're on.

3. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

I remember racing with you as apex welcome back

4. Gingerwheelspin

Club GBRC

Cheers pal what's your id?

5. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Scenga77744

Gingerwheelspin likes this.
  6. Gingerwheelspin

Club GBRC

Ahhhh scenga I remember you matey. I'll add you after

7. Zolon32

Club GBRC

Apex! Long time no see/hear/race/whatever. I've not got a PS4 because I'm very poor :(, but I hope you're still around when I get the dosh together. It'll be good to share circuit with you again. But slow down a little will you?

Cheers, Zo.

8. c7mpr

Club GBRC Senior Member

I'm not Dead!

Cant even think how long ago it is I raced with you guys, hoping to get back into the seat again this year.

hope you are all well and the racing is still as good as ever.

happy new year all.

Jimantonic likes this.
  9. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Leon, hope you are well.

Were you starting to dabble with Project Cars ?
    We are going to do a full season with PCars, but with Gran Turismo Sport coming out this year for PS4, who knows what will happen ?

Keep in touch :)

10. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hey Leon, good to hear from you again hope you and you business are doing well, look forward to seeing you on track again.

11. c7mpr

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hey all,

Bruce, bought Project cars when it released but there were so many issues with the Fanatec support that it was unplayable so the wheel got packed away. I know that the various updates have fixed it and the feedback even at update 2 or 3 was nearly right just not perfect and a few glitches.
    Was waiting for it to settle down which I believe happened mid 2015, I have just got out of the habit of sim racing now and rarely use the ps4 or 3 (though my boy is now playing all sorts of stuff on them regularly).

Going to make it happen that I get back to racing with you guys in the coming weeks.

Catch you all soon, Leon.

cokebloke, Fido996 and Motorhead_51 like this.