1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Figured it's time for a reintroduction

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by btcanon, Jul 17, 2013.

1. btcanon

Club GBRC

So I got lost in real life for nearly a year after retiring from the Army. Did some school, got good grades, came back to my hometown and am currently working on buying a house. That is truly an enormous pain in the ass.

I'll be back to racing soon, but due to the network in my current living situation (Apartment over my mothers garage) I need to get a second router and hack it as a repeater...

Anyway, I'll be back soon.

And to all the guys from the "old" days: I finally got to drive it!

[​IMG]

Interestingly, in second gear, when full throttle is applied, my wife makes the same screaming noise that the supercharger is making at full HP production. It is a surprisingly smooth ride, and does not beat you to death as I expected it to do, just hunkers down and goes, straight, around corners, wherever you'd like it to, and it does it quickly. I know Clarkson didn't like his, but this one hasn't ever broken or fallen apart.

See you all soon.

2. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

hi betty glad to see your getting sorted, at least you have had some real cars to keep you occupied :)

cheers tommy

3. VagueGT

Club GBRC

I know how you feel on getting that drive mate, I drove a lambo the other day (albeit over 100m) and it made my day :)

Welcome back

4. btcanon

Club GBRC

Yeah, Shay.... It was a riot. I really had to squeeze to get in the cockpit, but it was well worth it. Now to take the missus out on a date night in style.

5. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Welcome back betty. Nice you finally got to drive the old mans car!!!

6. btcanon

Club GBRC

Lol! Mom got it in the divorce and my name is on the title with her now!