1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Please Read GBRC GTSport Test / Reference Times

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by bnic11, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Ok sorted out the lap times on Yamagiwa.

I found the nurburgring gp to complex for me to get consistent times so i have ran a few laps on Yamagiwa with 17 cars i have also added some bhp per ton stats.

Would be interesting to see if other drivers could get similar car positions.

You can see the spread sheet here

I will run another test on a different track soon

2. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nice work Jason I will test the same cars asap

3. I still don't know the Yowaggamammabomommabananabamma track well enough to get any sort of consistant times, will try to get back on the nurb timings at some point though.

#43 Jimantonic'82, Mar 4, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  4. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

If your going to put a post up at least spell the track name correctly...........it starts with a capital letter for goodness sake

Zebaldus, Lunchbox and Jimantonic'82 like this.
  5. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

I have all up to date times on the gr.4 data spread sheet see below in my signature you can post any lap time on any track to have it recorded.
    Please make sure that the time is in full e.g 9:99.999

Robabt111 likes this.