1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Please Read GBRC Online Racing Rules

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by bnic11, Dec 31, 2015.

1. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Voting so far =

Option 1 curbs are the track, two wheels on the curbs using the games interpretation. = 7

Option 2 two wheels on tarmac and/or white lines. = 0

2. Clay.GT1372

Club ALV

SafeisFast

This might be of some help, its a great resource for newcommers to racing and most of it is relative to sim racing.
    Alot of the lads in future classics and fiesta cups here in ireland have made notable improvements in both pace and spacial awareness.
    It also keeps the conversation going and relevent, with race craft and ethics being at the forefront of peoples minds.

SAFE Is Fast was created by The Road Racing Drivers Club In the U.S.A. and is supported by the FIA Institute and the Motor Sport Safety Development Fund. SAFE is an acronym for Skilled, Assured, Fit and Empowered, the qualities that make racing safer and drivers more competent. Much of the video content applies equally to other forms of motorsport and may prove beneficial to all aspiring young drivers who wish to progress in the sport.

#62 Clay.GT1372, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  3. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

To move this forward, judging by the number of members we have actively posting on the forum each day, I'd say 7 votes to 0 means that we should retain the current track limits, which is :

OPTION 1 - Tarmac & Kerbs are the track, two wheels must be on the track (tarmac & kerbs) at all times. This is based on using the games interpretation of track limits.

First Post (GBRC Online Rules) now updated

4. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

I had a run round a few tracks last night testing the track limits etc, defo makes things more fluid not having to keeping foot on the blackstuff.

Being able to send the car across the kerb (as long as inside wheels were still on the kerb) was IMO a bit too far in some circumstances. The majority of the car was on off the track. Also, final chicane in Suzuka doesnt comply, if the majority of the car is on the kerb a penalty is invoked despite 2 wheels remaining on a kerb....

This is really difficult, but as long as no one is takin the mickey we should be fine.

#64 ejd_eire, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    cokebloke and Jimantonic'82 like this.
  5. Looking forward to having a look when I get a chance

6. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

What a site, looked at two 5 min videos with my daughter smashing the house up around me, and said I will enjoy the rest on my own..... There was a 60 second segment about setting a car up for qualy that I learned more about the balancing of springs and general setup than I have ever got out of hours reading crap on GTplanet....

Clay.GT1372 likes this.
  7. Macca1418

Club GBRC

Macca1418

8. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Oh dear. I never signed off on this. :eek:

Roman_GT23