1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event GBRC Q1 Rocket Car Cup

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by Tommyzoom99, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidward1125

Club GBRC Club ALV

Squidward1125 - Div 2 or 3 - all races

2. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

stop the presses...YOUR going to race for once????:rofl:

3. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

Sorry lads had a hectic weekend, im never drinking again ha ha i will update once im home from work.

Cant wait to get started on this on sunday.

Cheers tommy

4. @russmarriner85

Club GBRC

Hello! Dont know what Division is best for me but please count me in all races!! Im fighting back after being absent...

5. Clay.GT1372

Club ALV

Clay.GT1372 - Div 1 - All Races

Cheers
    Clay

6. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Any ideas of a half decent lap time?

I'm beginning to hate Brands Hatch, :mmph:

How many laps can these things do on a tank?!? 3 to 4? :biggrin1:

7. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

alright nuts buddy i recon a 1.33/34 will be a good lap

ha fuel could be a issue but a pit stop ca always liven things up with race strategy :car:

cheers tommy

8. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

I cant seem to see your Qualifer time custard have you done 1?

cheers tommy

9. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Ok, thanks Tommy.

Mines only done 50 miles and its getting better every extra mile, they're controllable at the limit but bite back if

you take the piss.

How it should be lol.

Are you setting edge grip to real? Or is it not in the online menus?

That be good, a guide to the online menu set-ups..........:shocked:

10. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

yeah great little cars i too like the fact they can bite if your taking it over the limit :) mine is 174bhp with a oil change and a couple hundred miles on the clock.

yeah sorry i must of missed that off the OP just checked but grip reduction will be set to real as per the norm for GBRC events. will amend.

cheers tommy

#30 Tommyzoom99, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  11. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

I have read somewhere that the cars no longer need running in, not tested it myself but apparently just an oil change brings it up to full whack.

12. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

I have read somewhere that the cars no longer need running in, not tested it myself but apparently just an oil change brings it up to full whack.

13. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Yeah Jim, I've read that as well.

Done a fair few miles in the Rocket & still no change from the 174bhp, done another oil change as well & still the same, which is good in my opinion, cause it should not disadvantage members who can't run-in their cars.

14. Badmotorfinger

Club GBRC

I did yes, will take a note of it next time Im on as can't remember it now

15. Badmotorfinger

Club GBRC

I failed MISERABLY at these last night. Found them horrible to drive at the limit, loads of understeer and snappy, not nice at all. Strange as we were having great fun in them a few weeks back. Might buy another just to see.

16. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

Oh right I didn't see it on the submission list I must be blind. I'll have another look
    cheers tommy

17. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Custard </SPAN>I have double checked the Q1 qualifier list again and you’re not on it, which either means you haven’t submitted a qualifier time, or you have and it’s been missed off the rankings?
    </SPAN>
    Have you done your Q1 time and not submitted it? </SPAN>

I just need to sort it out, because I’m going to have top split the room divisionally.</SPAN>
    As I’m sure you’re a wear you can’t race in any GBRC championship with a Q1 time</SPAN>

@ All members signed up</SPAN>So far we have 21 sign ups, the room will be split divisionally and on sat once all the sign ups are in i will split into 2 rooms</SPAN>

Cheers Tommy</SPAN>

18. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Custard

</SPAN>I have double checked the Q1 qualifier list again and you’re not on it, which either means you haven’t submitted a qualifier time, or you have and it’s been missed off the rankings?
    </SPAN>
    Have you done your Q1 time and not submitted it? </SPAN>

I just need to sort it out, because I’m going to have top split the room divisionally.</SPAN>
    As I’m sure you’re a wear you can’t race in any GBRC championship with a Q1 time</SPAN>

@ All members signed up

</SPAN>So far we have 21 sign ups, the room will be split divisionally and on sat once all the sign ups are in i will split into 2 rooms</SPAN>

Cheers Tommy</SPAN>

19. Drock7899

ALV Club Admin Club GBRC Club ALV

I am going to have to move from all races to wild card as some things have come up for the next few weekends. Sorry for the inconvenience

20. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

All races ( hopefully ) Division ?? What's a good time ? Just had a 1.35.6 but I only had 165bhp, just put oil in now 174bhp :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.