1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event GBRC Q1 Rocket Car Cup

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by Tommyzoom99, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

Do I have to add everyone that's in the same race ? Think I read somewhere you don't but just double checking ,,cheers :)

2. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

You should only need to add the host (tommyzoom99 or tyrrell_1 depending on which div you are in) but it wouldn't hurt to add anyone/everyone else.

3. tyrrell_

Club GBRC

Do we have a lap count for the second race?

4. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

28 laps, just use the scroll bar at the bottom of the table

5. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

see you all tonight lads, gonna be fun.

as a reminder

You must at all times act like gentlemen, if for any reason you may have impeded someone else’s race or gained a unfair advantage (cutting a corner by accident) or even think you did but not sure, then you must wait. Race admin run a very strict set of race rules which can be found here.

cheers tommy

#65 Tommyzoom99, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  6. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nice reminder Tommy, maybe place that somewhere in your op post#1 everybody can see it then without it getting lost in the thread.

7. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

clavin and clay i don't have you on my friends list in order to join tonight please add me before this evening to be able to race

@phil added to OP :)

cheers tommy

8. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

Is weather changeability fixed ?

9. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

It will be fixed

10. @russmarriner85

Club GBRC

Really looking forward to this tonight! See you around 8pm! am i in Div 1/2?? Russ

11. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

Your in div2 nemesis, see op for the divisional split and make sure your add your host PSN Tyrrell_1

Cheers Tommy

12. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Have fun tonight guys, please all get set early to counter any lounge/connection problems you may encounter. Hope you all have a fantastic race. I expect nice clean racing from you all.

13. Badmotorfinger

Club GBRC

I've got a free pass tonight so if there's space could I wildcard??

14. @russmarriner85

Club GBRC

Thanks Dude :) catch you soon! Russ

15. c7mpr

Club GBRC Senior Member

Apologies to everyone racing tonight in Div 2' not prepared and had no time to set the wheel up. Was all over the place so took the view that you were all better off without my presence.

Hope you all have fun, sorry to anybody who I hit.....

16. c7mpr

Club GBRC Senior Member

Apologies to everyone racing tonight in Div 2' not prepared and had no time to set the wheel up. Was all over the place so took the view that you were all better off without my presence.

Hope you all have fun, sorry to anybody who I hit.....

17. Drock7899

ALV Club Admin Club GBRC Club ALV

I lost my connection .... had my power drop out and kick back on ....oh well was just a field filler today anyways hope the race went well.

18. Sprockutt

Club GBRC

Apologies from me also. I had practised yesterday but just couldn't concentrate tonight for whatever reason. Don't think I hit anyone but probably held a few of you up. So hopefully be in better form next time. Hope you all had a great race.

19. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

Enjoyed my first race with GBRC thanks and good racing :)

20. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

Back to normal mode in race II, last! =) All fun and thx again Ty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.