1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event GBRC Q1 Rocket Car Cup

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by Tommyzoom99, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @russmarriner85

Club GBRC

Hi Tyrrell, sorry about last time. was running well and my connection dropped... I will be at tsukuba tonight! 8pm??

2. tyrrell_

Club GBRC

Unlucky Russ, hope all's well tonight. I'll be running an open lobby for it named 'SIGNUPS ONLY' like before. Opening around half past 7.

3. @russmarriner85

Club GBRC

Fantastic! I will be on there between 7.30 and 8pm mate! fingers crossed for a better connection tonight!!

4. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi guys, how many wildcards are available tonight. ?

5. Sprockutt

Club GBRC

Great pics Guys from last weeks race. I will hopefully put in a better performance tonight than last week's DNF's.

On the subject of DNF's I've just realised that I shouldn't have 'quit' in the second long race. I sat at the side of the track and pressed start in the first race but quit altogether in the second. Was just reading through the rules again and realised I shouldn't have done that. So apologies for that.

Nice to hear it's going to be sunny at Tsukuba tonight. Will make a change from the pleasant mixture of rain and snow we have here today.

6. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Won't be making it tonight either fellas, gutted. Still in hospital. :twitch:

7. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Sorry to hear that Nuts, get well soon

8. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Get out of town Nuts, each bed has a Television I know been in there enough time over the last few years, £10 for the internet and get someone to bring your PS3 in your all fixed up. :thumb:

Get well soon mate top man.

Phillip.

9. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thanks Phil, I was in a high dep unit with a tv snuck the ps3 in then got moved to low with the mini tv's bummer btw Roman- what day was it we were clockin g those times?g

10. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Made me smile Nuts and brought back memories been there a couple of time.

Man the stories one could tell. keep the pecker up mate see you back here soon.

11. Drock7899

ALV Club Admin Club GBRC Club ALV

Get well nutz and I'm glad its going to be nice for the race I got snow coming down here again at an inch an hour. I used to to like to snow rally for fun but this winter has killed me as far as seeing snow goes.

12. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

Hi guys looking forward to tonights race could be a tight one but maybe more opportunity for overtaking this time :)

Question.. is there a leaderboard for this championship ?

13. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

Just found the stats page, sorry lol

14. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

hi lads sorry i aint done the standings yet been so busy i'll sort both races out on monday hope you all hav fun tonight

hope you get well soon nuts

cheers tommy

15. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

it was last Wednesday or Friday think. feel better buddy!

See everyone tonight. Think ill only be able to win the sprint race if I start on the front row due to the nature of the short track. The endurance im going to have to wait for opportunities to open up.

16. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

I expect at least two podiums from you tommy. you showed me great pace the other day when you put your head down here

17. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

Ha I'll do my best Roman buddy, gonna be tough tho. Should be a good race love this little track great fun

Cheers Tommy

18. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

Ha I'll do my best Roman buddy, gonna be tough tho. Should be a good race love this little track great fun

Cheers Tommy

19. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

Still can't quite get below 1:00, my best 1:00.2... grrr lol

20. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.