1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Please Read GBRC Race Numbers / Colours

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by bnic11, Oct 26, 2017.

1. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

[​IMG]

As GTSport now has Race Numbers & Liveries, please look through and pick a number & colour you wish to race with.

Please note that while this is not complusory, it makes drivers easier to identify in replays & photos

All numbers not already claimed are up for grabs other than the number 1, as it is reserved for the current champion.

All numbers have a link you can use, click the link to download your svg file and upload it via www.gran-turismo.com
    If you need a number creating contact lunchbox or post here.

NOTE - I've retained members who are active, or will possibly return to GTSport
    In- Active members in grey

1 - Held for current Qualifier Winner / Current Season Champion
    7 - c7mpr
    9 - Jjkingkongjj
    10 - Fido

11 - TommyTibbs
    14 - Calvin_P93
    17 - GEO_2009
    22 - ejd_eire
    23 - RacingRoman23R
    27 - Sid870
    32 - Zolon32

41 - Clay.GT1372
    44 - Uwanq
    46 - PAPPACLART
    48 - Cokebloke / White with Red Wheels
    56 - Bnic11 / Blue with Black Wheels
    57 - rams1de
    62 - Zebaldus
    73 - Muttznexus
    75 - mightylieven
    76 - maxspped_76
    80 - Jamiengem
    97 - Dranddad
    99 - Tommyzoom99
    147 - Lunchbox
    218- Jimantonic / Orange with Black Wheels
    457 - Robabt111
    999 - Numbnuts

#1 bnic11, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Zebaldus likes this.
  2. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thanks for retaining the numbers Bruce......what a brilliant job your doing I’m well impressed....
    As for race colours It was easy before and mine was white with red wheels which was boring really but with the livery editor I’m playing/ experimenting with new schemes I dare say other members might be doing the same, if we display our name on the car and number can we change schemes as we feel on individual cars if we want to.

3. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Cheers Nigel, I think so long as we have the numbers on you can do what you want with liveries. Bet your tempted to do something similar to the Coke logo.

4. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Nice work Bruce, now that we can have 3 didgits on the cars I will take 147 please.

cokebloke and bnic11 like this.
  5. GEO_2009

Club GBRC Club ALV

Thanks, think the colours just being selected from the palette means the dont have a specific name either so again more difficult to do, but possibly able to share liverys so maybe some team events if we get enough people back playing, certinly noticed the number of people on my friends list online take a big bump up in the last week :)

cokebloke likes this.
  6. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

I thought about it Bruce but I haven't the skills or knowledge to create what ever file it is or if I can on a MAC etc etc but I'm content just creating whatever I can with whats on the game, only done three but need a lot more practise.

7. Edited mine to 218 for this version of the game now we can have 3 digits, good work Bruce.
    Colour scheme is Orange with black wheels, roof and bonnet

8. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

Here is a svg file you can use Nigel =)
    2000px-Coca-Cola_logo.svg.png

Jimantonic'82 and bnic11 like this.
  9. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Updated

10. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

I'd like to put dibs on 999 and/ or 420 please.

Not had a go on the livery doo-dah yet, sounds time consuming.

Currently torn between 2 or 3 ideas for liveries and hopefully PSN will allow me to do them as they won't be politically correct in any way.

cokebloke and Zebaldus like this.
  11. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Updated.........deleted all numbers in between because I cant be arsed to type them out.

cokebloke and Jimantonic'82 like this.
  12. Would be nice to be able to 'copy and paste' liveries between cars, even just a basic one like mine takes a few minutes on each car, mainly due to getting the roof covered in decals to make it all black, I certainly wouldn't have the patience to draw up something fancy and want it on all my cars!

cokebloke and numbnuts70 like this.
  13. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hmm, I was hoping for a copy n paste style thing for images/ decals that we'd sourced ourselves and have a freehand on what we could do with the car. o_O

So much for that idea haha. :eek:

I'll just go wth black paint n gold wheels then please. :rolleyes:

Jimantonic'82 likes this.
  14. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Brilliant thank you Paul..... what do I do now to get it on the car please

15. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Zeb i think that file size is too big, i hear on gtplanet that the files you can import will be limited to 15kb.

16. Jjkingkongjj

Club GBRC

17. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Updated

18. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hello fellas,

Sorry for my absence. Been a very busy few weeks or months rather.... Just got on for a thrash at GT Sport. What a shame, it's been sitting down stairs calling my name for nearly two weeks:eek:

I am pleased with the short 90 min. I was on:):):):):) . Good to be playing Gran Tourismo once again.

I will take 51 Bruce.

I will be back ASAP, just as soon as the busy spell slows a bit!

cokebloke and bnic11 like this.
  19. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

You wait untill PD update GTS and add it to the game.

20. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thanks Paul Iwl give a go......really good of you