1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Please Read GBRC Race Numbers / Colours

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by bnic11, Oct 26, 2017.

1. GEO_2009

Club GBRC Club ALV

what size is the gbrc logo would be cool to put on our cars.

2. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thats to technical for me to know the size but it would look good

3. GEO_2009

Club GBRC Club ALV

lookes like it is 440KB will have a play around and see if i can get the appropriate size without losing the quality

cokebloke likes this.
  4. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Can I put in for No. 10 please? Not sure on colours yet.

5. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Updated

Fido996 likes this.
  6. GEO_2009

Club GBRC Club ALV

As for colours im feeling purple & green at the moment not sure if its just because its halloween..not sure if we would be able to allocate a certian decal shape to your car.. look to be enough for current member numbers.

7. Robabt111

Club GBRC

I will take number 457 not sure of a colour.

8. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

updated

9. maxspeed_76

Club GBRC

Could i put in for number 76 please and not sure on colours as i like to create various liveries.

Fido996 likes this.
  10. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Updated

11. maxspeed_76

Club GBRC

Brilliant, Thanks Bruce, one more thing and im not sure you can help with this but when I joined GT arena and GBRC on Monday I stupidly put two p's in my username when signing up and only noticed this yesterday, lol
    It should be: maxspeed_76 not maxspped_76, just wondered if there was anything you could do your end to correct this or if im stuck with it now!
    no worries if thats the case.

12. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Maxspeed, your name change is a job for Ryan @PAPPACLART who does all things website wise. I dont have any privileges to do this for you.

Just a few things to note :

GBRC Online Racing Rules are here (first post)
    http://www.gtarena.com/community/threads/gbrc-online-racing-rules.2392/

Please send me a friends request when you get the chance PSN: bnic11
    Send a few of the other guys FRs as well,
    PSN - lunchbox147
    PSN - cokebloke
    PSN - scenga77744

so you can join in with any racing / testing.

Usually we have Casual Racing happening on a Thursday & Sunday night :
    http://www.gtarena.com/community/forums/casual-race-events-racing-testing.101/

Also we are running a Monthly TT :
    http://www.gtarena.com/community/threads/jan-6-2018-gbrc-monthly-tt-january-bnic11.2688/
    which will give you a good idea of what sort of level we are at, although if you have witnessed the endless arse jokes from cokebloke & jim, you may know our level already !

#32 bnic11, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  13. maxspeed_76

Club GBRC

Thanks Bruce, I will speak to Ryan about a name change.
    I already have lunchbox added as he has been a friend of mine for a long time now and I have cokebloke added but will send you a friend request later on also.
    Thanks for the message buddy.

14. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

That's great,see you on track soon :)

15. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome to the club maxspeed, good bunch of guys, regular clean racing and some cracking arse jokes what more can you want from a club...see you on track

16. maxspeed_76

Club GBRC

Cheers, cokebloke, I'm not the quickest of racers but will be nice to have the occasional clean race with a good bunch of guys as im sick off the calibre of racers in the gt sport races..... I dont mind coming last aslong as ive had an enjoyable race, Just wish I could spend more time racing online but, Unfortunately alot of my time is taken up with work and kids!.
    Oh and I love a good arse joke, lol!

cokebloke likes this.
  17. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Ok Max, your name is sorted now.......I've taken the p out of it

(Waiting for reaction from the Chuckle Brothers.....)

18. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Jim always told me you were a P taker but I never believed him

bnic11 likes this.
  19. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Haha...........but at least I don't sit in it !........how's the drain holes coming along in your bucket seat for the 30min Race 2. Watch out for fluid on track lads, wee all know what it is - thats brings a new meaning to Yellow Flag warnings ;)

#39 bnic11, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  20. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Ver
    Very good Bruce....perhaps my braking problem wasn’t oil........ if anybody gets behind me and I’m weeving put it down to my age not bad sportsmanship :)

bnic11 likes this.