1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Hi there All

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by inFamous_Smithy, May 13, 2018.

1. Hi there one and all been here a little while was sent here by Lunchbox147 I know this section is a bit stale but thought I'd leave a little info on me here

Im 36 Yr old casual gamer big family man have a 4yr old that takes up alot of my time

I'm loving GT Sport atm and spend alot of my time creating liveries (I'm happy to do requests on liveries too) I'm not the quickest racer about but always clean and fair and will always wait if I make contact

Any questions pls feel free to ask

Robabt111, Jimantonic'82 and Zebaldus like this.
  2. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi there Smithy glad you popped by, we cater to all abilities here and offer good racing. If you would like to race then we meet up Thursdays and Sundays from about 7.30 till 10.00.

Thursdays are testing and casual races and Sundays we run main events you can see whats upcoming here http://www.gtarena.com/community/forums/casual-race-events-racing-testing.101/

I hope some of our members take up your offer of creating liveries, i know how good you are at making them and thank you for the offer.

We are all mature racers with family and commitments and there is no pressure to race all we ask is sign up for Sunday events if you want to join in. Thursdays are just turn up and have fun.

Loving your Sheddens wtcr car by the way.

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  3. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi Smithy, Jasons said it all but again your welcome to join us when you can, all of us are in this club for clean racing, we are happy to help with setting up cars etc so join us and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Robabt111 and Zebaldus like this.
  4. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome :)

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  5. Thanks all will try and join in with some of your racing be nice to meet new people and find some good people to battle with

Zebaldus, Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.