1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

I'm back....again!!

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by rokemoke, Jan 4, 2013.

1. rokemoke

Club GBRC

Hello everyone! Wow, wasn't so easy to find you this time round, but I did. I've registered and was glad to find my old name still available for use!

Some of you may remember me from last time I was on GBRC (I'll get you next time Jamie lol!!) and to you all I say hello again and I'm looking forward to racing with you again. And also looking forward to meeting everyone else too!

I don't have broadband in my new place yet, so won't be racing online yet, but will check out the current qualifier and will give it a go as soon as I have my wheel set up.

Nice to be back and I look forward to seeing you all on track soon!

Best regards,

rokemoke / Scott

p.s. is my old number (72) available to use...? ;)

2. JamienGem

Club GBRC

Crikey mate, almost deleted you a couple of weeks ago as I thought you had disappeared off the face of the planet! Good to have you back, we can carry on with the lessons I was giving you. So what's your excuse, where have you been??

3. rokemoke

Club GBRC

Hahaha! Hello mate! Yeah, those lessons....I remember them - 'how to spin off in three easy steps', 'slowest lines around the track' and 'car bashing for beginners' - wasn't it something like like...?? lol ;-)

Where have I been? Why am I back? The answer is the same for both.....women!! Well, a woman. But anyway life goes on and I'm looking forward to getting into racing again! Be good to catch up with you when I get online properly!
    Cheers! :)

4. JamienGem

Club GBRC

I see your memory has got worse! Hope you haven't lost any speed, see you on track soon mate!

5. Zolon32

Club GBRC

Ace to hear from you Roke, I look forward to doing battle.

Z.

6. c7mpr

Club GBRC Senior Member

Good to see you back, hope you have learned a valuable lesson.
    Catch you on track once you get the broadband on.

P.s hope to catch you too Zolon in the coming weeks. How goes thing in literary circles?

7. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome back Roke, glad you .made your way back to us, unfortunately we have lost a few other great members from your era of GBRC too.

8. Zolon32

Club GBRC

P.s hope to catch you too Zolon in the coming weeks. How goes thing in literary circles?[/QUOTE]

Hi Leon, I'm amazed that we've not bumped into each other yet, but I'm sure that I'll be getting much more involved in the official events once Q3 comes around, I'm just easing myself back in at the moment.

So, the book................. hells bells, I had no idea what level of commitment was required to knock out something worthwhile. I have deliberately avoided the masses of descriptive detail some writers use to pump up their word count, but I'm 23,000 words in and it's taken off in a direction I didn't anticipate. Steering it back round to the conclusion I'm aiming for is probably going to take twice as many again and I have no personal experience of the matters I'm dealing with to draw on. It's bloody hard graft to be honest, but I'll be really proud of it in the end I'm sure (I hope).

Cheers, Z. (sorry for hijacking your thread Roke, you can give me a kicking for being cheeky when we're out on track.)

9. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Scott

Good to see ya mate long time no see :) glad to have you back, Cokebloke/nigle has been saying you were coming back soon :) looking forward to seeing you on the black top and watch out for the cokebloke hes proper fast now :)

cheers tommy

10. rokemoke

Club GBRC

Hi Zolon / Leon / Jim / Tommy! Good to be back again. Looking forward to getting out racing! And yeah Tommy, I've been hearing all about Cokebloke's recent successes - I can see I'm gonna have to work hard to (hopefully) get back up the field! Will start working on my Q2 time as soon as I can. I take it all the club rules etc are much the same as before? Will have a read through them to make sure once I get my Internet sorted. Only so much you can do on a phone with a slow mobile signal.... ;)

11. rokemoke

Club GBRC

Oh and Zolon - no worries mate - perhaps I'll do an undercut during pit stops to get you back hehehe

12. VagueGT

Club GBRC

Hi Roke, welcome back :)

13. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Roke, good to see you back......was watching some old replays over Xmas - had some good battles with you in the Silvia RMs

14. rokemoke

Club GBRC

And Leon.....do we ever learn??? lol

15. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nice to see you back roke still some off us old gbrc members on here i remember racing you in the gt300 the first one we ran , still the same old gbrc classic clean close racing see you on track ,

16. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Welcome back Roke. Remember to add the accounts, so you can jopin us. one of the Admin guys will accept the FR. Cheers buddy