1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce your self

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by carlos77744, Mar 24, 2013.

1. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Welcome Russ, glad to have you.

We are currently tweaking the site, and making it more digestible ready for GT6 so everything is a little jolted and out of place, so before I overwhelm you with info, first thing you need to do is add these accounts

GBRC Accounts

Then to get to know the guys, why not come along to our casual night this thursday. HERE

The rest will all come to you, most important thing is to get some racing in.

BTW

nice little one :)

PS

Where in London you from, I am an Islington boy, but currently living abroad.

2. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi Russ and Welcome.

Love the picture what a great looking chap you must be a proud dad, my grandson asks to sit here with me and drive the cars loves every minute of it.

Thanks for the Q4 input I'll update the list asap, but don't get to quick and knock me off the top lol.

Any questions you can post in chit-chat or ask any admin.

Phillip.

3. @russmarriner85

Club GBRC

I currently live in Wallington near Croydon. But always been in the area! Born on the south coast! Ive added those accounts! I'm a very proud dad! I will aim to knock everyone from the top haha!!

4. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thanks I'll add you once I switch on.

5. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Russ, good to have you aboard. Coming to an end of our full championships on a Sunday night now but lots of Casual Racing on a Thursday night. Why not drop in & say hello.

6. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Welcome russ

7. @russmarriner85

Club GBRC

Thanks guys! I want to get a microphone for Thursday so I don't have to type haha!

8. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi russ and welcome to GBRC sure you will enjoy the racing and the banter see you on track ,

9. oldnail

Club GBRC

Hi Russ, plenty of great racing here, see you on the track.

10. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome aboard Russ hopefully see you on track soon

11. VagueGT

Club GBRC

Welcome to the club mate. Looks like we got two Croydon boys in the club now, they wont know what to do with us :)

12. @russmarriner85

Club GBRC

Thanks Coke :tea:

13. @russmarriner85

Club GBRC

Thanks fella! Catch you on the track ;)

14. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

15. DGiant2000

Club GBRC

Hi everyone, my names Andy and I race under GTP_DGiant2000. I used to be very active online in the days of GT5p and the first year of GT5 running online and taking part in the WRS. Recently I have rarely played GT5 through a combination of work, young child and waning interest in the challenges of the game offline. I stumbled into a GBRC lounge last week courtesy of my good friend Phillip and had a great time. With GT6 imminent, now seems like a good time to get back into the online side of racing so here I am. Please bare with me if I'm a little rusty!!

16. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Welcome DG, great to have you buddy, you should fit right in nicely.

17. Dj-iceman25

Club GBRC

Hi my name is James
    PSN -dj-iceman25
    i'am 32 years old and married with a little one and one on the way, my day job is a skilled welder
    My hobbies are watching a lot of sport like UFC which is my fave as I did martial arts for a fair few years I also like nba, football,car racing
    i hope to have some good clean racing you guys.
    also can't wait for gt6

18. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Welcone iceman. Dam I need someone with knowledge of welding! Before I go further what's your favorite nba team and don't say the knicks because they been garbage!

19. Dj-iceman25

Club GBRC

its the bulls chap so gutted rose is injured again, i like to watch all the basketball i can just watched the pacers v the clippers what a game the clippers had so many chances to win. whats your favourite team chap

20. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Unlucky w rose. I think he's going to be one of those players that are great just injury prone (carter n tmac like) it's the bloody overpaid useless Knicks who have been an embarrassment since the Houston/spreewell/camby days :frusty: