1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce your self

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by carlos77744, Mar 24, 2013.

1. LAYYZ

Club GBRC

Hi and welcome!

2. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Chaps please allow me to introduce my elf,
    [​IMG]
    His name is Englebert, and he is a lazy b*stard let me tell you. He was born in Barum in 1776 so he is still quite young for an elf, which I suppose may explain the laziness.

His speciality is intricate woodwind instruments, but to be honest not many kids want a woodwind instrument for christmas which brings his productivity stats down a significant amount.

His attitude stinks, and if it wasn't for the EPA (Elf Protection Agency) I would have kicked him out on the streets years ago.

Oh, I may have mis read the thread title...

3. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Nice one Jim lol:lol:

4. Dj-iceman25

Club GBRC

i just letting you guys no i've added gbrc lobby names on psn

5. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Good to have you on board DJ, looking forward to racing with you again bud!

6. btcanon

Club GBRC

I guess I'll jump in and do this again

So, the name's Bryan. I retired from the Army in 2012, and life seemed to get busier than I remember it being out of the military. I'm married to a gal that is 13 years my junior, and we have 3 year old identical twin girls. I've got 3 other kids, ranging from 17 to 10.

I'm a car guy. I was raised in the Trans Am racing scene, with mustangs being the vehicle of choice. Later I went on to compete myself, in cars ranging from a fully caged and tuned Bluebird, to the big tube chassis sports cars. That was one of the toughest things for me to overcome when getting into the online thing, not feeling the car.

I am also a homebrewer, and gun nut.

Here are some pictures of the family and the toys...at least past and present.

this is the family at a pumpkin patch just this October
    [​IMG]

Built and sold
    [​IMG]

Came and went: Yes, its a real 427 AC Cobra
    [​IMG]

In the garage for the winter
    [​IMG]

Other things in the Garage
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a tool I use to plink at targets a mile, or more, away
    [​IMG]

I like toys. The majority of the cars in the pictures are my Mothers, but my name has recently gone on the title of the GT, which I'm pretty happy with.

7. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

NICE BT NICE is that a Galaxy on the ramp? Great selection of toys.......bet the Cobra was mean and as for the GT 40......nice

PS. Your garage is bigger than my house

8. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Welcome Iceman, great time to get involved with GT6 en route!!

9. btcanon

Club GBRC

The car on the lift is a Fairlaine. It is dressed with a full cage, 289 hi-po, and all of the running gear off of a period Trans Am race car. The brakes are huge.

As for the garage, there is actually a 1000sqft living space in there, so it's not all shop.

And it's bigger than my house too. But it holds all of the cars, Mine, my brothers, and my mom. We live on a corner that makes up an "L" shaped 1.25 acre or so.

#49 btcanon, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  10. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

BT your garage is ten fold bigger than my garage and I could use a ramp right about now for my Subaru!

11. Hey guys looking to join your club! Just got gt6 today! My name is Ormond (Mondo) i am 27 have a partner and 2 daughters! I do stock car racing,and enjoy working on it and other cars! Love any motorsport! Bit of a petrol head! But anyways im a good clean courteous racer so no problems with me cheers

#51 Mondo, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  12. DGiant2000

Club GBRC

Welcome from one GBRC newbie to another, a great group of guys here, really welcoming, friendly and clean racers.

13. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome to GBRC Andy and Mondo

14. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

welcome lads see you on track my psn is scenga77744

15. Clay.GT1372

Club ALV

howiya lads... Clay (PSN GT1372) here fellow Irishman ejd_eire pointed me in your direction, been looking for somewhere to have a bit of clean & competitive racing, both are fairly rare commodities in the lobbies. Cant wait to get stuck in, lovin the site deserves a pat on the back to all involved.

PS... i somehow misstyped my username Clay.GT1373:doh: it should be Clay.GT1372, how can i fix this???

16. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Hey Clay welcome to GT Arena. Glad to have you buudy.

I will fix your username now, though when you log in again you will have to use your new name. Any probs let us know.

17. Clay.GT1372

Club ALV

thanks Pappaclart

18. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Clay

welcome to Gtarena and GBRC , hope you have fun. :car:
    cheers tommy

19. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome along Clay, you won't be disappointed with the racing here, looks like you are just in time to get stuck into the freshly announce qualifier, ready for the first season on GT6.

20. Calvin_P93

Club GBRC

Hi lads my names Calvin from Ireland PSN Calvin_P93 im 20 and love anything to do with cars, motorsport and going fast in general :) I work as a spare part manager in a Fiat garage (slagging expected lol) my brother Clay.GT1372 joined the other day and told me how impressed he was with the site so said id give it a go after getting fed up trying to find good clean rooms in the open lobies. Have been playing GT since i was a young lad and love it although i was a slight bit dissapointed with the new one im slowly starting to love it :) Anyway cant wait to have some good competetive clean racing and getting to know all the lads on the site.

Cheers Calvin P