1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce your self

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by carlos77744, Mar 24, 2013.

1. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi guys, great to see you joined

2. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi calvin

So its going to be a family affair is it you and Clay, we'll have to watch out for you two then.

Welcome mate.

3. VagueGT

Club GBRC

Welcome to the new guys :)

4. Calvin_P93

Club GBRC

yes indeed Phill. Thanks lads

5. Drock7899

ALV Club Admin Club GBRC Club ALV

Derek
    PSN drock7899
    1 boy 3 step daughters all teens
    I build and tinker, I race and slash in the winter(GT / skyrim) and in the warm months I golf a lot.

6. Sprockutt

Club GBRC

Hi Guys,
    My mate (Nityananda) and I have just applied to join the club. We've both been into GT since waaaay back. Up until now we have just competed against each other in Time Trials usually in his house with his proper race seat and G25 wheel set up (not that I'm jealous or anything) So it will be great for us to get involved online with other like minded folks.

We have both done the qualifier and I was delighted to see that I'm a second faster than him but still a couple of seconds behind the top guys.

Looking forward to meeting up on the tracks and please feel free to add us as PSN friends.

7. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Sprockutt, welcome aboard.

Make sure you drop in on the Casual Races, best to get some experience with these as a first step.

8. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Welcome Sprocknutt, Nityananda glad to have you both, hope you are settling in. As Bnicc said. get some casual racing in, get to know the guys. We will be announcing the season this Sunday if all goes well, so exciting times. See you on track I hope.

9. Sprockutt

Club GBRC

Have just been checking out the GT Arena race car classes. So will sort ourselves out with some of these and add GBRC_Casual as a PSN friend. Is that all we need to do to join in?

Wasn't sure if we needed our applictaion to join to be approved or something before we joined in.[h=1][/h]

10. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Sprockett, its probably best to wait & see what cars are going to be used in the Official Events (which will be announced shortly). We tend to use a mixture of one make racing & some Clubman Class cars.

Because PD have yet to add the community features to GT6, the GBRC_Casual lounge (which was used in GT5) is inactive.

To join Casual Races, just send a friends request to the host OR they might post up a room number.

11. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome to all of the new folks, exciting times for GBRC/AREna, you've all joined at just the right time.

12. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

welcome to all the new lads, hopefully catch you all soon on the black top for some 4 wheeled fun :)

xheers tommy

13. VagueGT

Club GBRC

You damn right there m8, makes me wish it were the same for me

14. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Lots of new guys, lets get some more pictures up!

15. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

Hi and thanks for letting me join GBRC and thanks to RER_MADDMAXX for telling me about this site.

I'm Brian
    HGV Driver

GBRC1.jpg

Been doing League racing on and off for years but a bit out of touch of late, and so I'm quite looking forward to some great racing , at the moment I'm able to race most Sunday nights but will struggle in the week due to my shift patterns.

I love pretty much all Motorsport but in perticular Touring Cars , F1 and Motor GP I go to Oulton Park every year, for spectators that track is excellent.

Taken last year, I was cheeky enough to ask to get in the garage haha !
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

and finally my seat which helped improve my Racing but not quite enough lol

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Attached Files:

16. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Brian, welcome to GBRC.

Keep a look out for any Casual Races that are going on........these are a great way of getting some experience of close racing with GBRC.

Also, the Official Season has just been launched, so put a Qualifier lap in (if you have not already done so) so you can gain entry to the Official races.

17. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome man and nice seat =)

18. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

19. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome Brian

I maybe slow just like my driving but I get there in the end. :thumb:

20. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

Cheers guys for the links, finding the site a bit hard to navigate but I'll get there in the end , I'll be adding you guys soon. :)