1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce your self

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by carlos77744, Mar 24, 2013.

1. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nice pics Brian and welcome to gbrc oulton park is my local track I go at least twice a year see you on track

2. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome.along Brian, is that a home.made rig.or.is.it a seatmasterwheelthruster thing or whatever they are called?

3. rams1de

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome and nice set up Brian. Do people have to walk round the rig in order to get a seat your house?

4. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

Haha no because there's just little old me , its a Gameracer seat with DFGT wheel , loved it last year Carlos at the BTCC i t was a baking hot day and I was stood just near the Grid , got there very early though and had breakfast at lodge corner lol

5. VagueGT

Club GBRC

Damn I need to get a proper seat like that #jealous :)

Welcome to the club

6. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

Welcome Brian buddy

oulton park (about 30 mins away from me) is also my local track i go many times a year too for BTCC and the gold cup, gt1 etc, i also have a track car which frequents the track :)

glad to have you on board

take a look at this thread :)

http://gtarena.com/showthread.php/1286-the-2-tommys-weekend-away

cheers tommy