1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by Bry_St3r, Jan 6, 2015.

1. rams1de

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome Bry.

My only advice is to join in as much as you can, guaranteed you'll have more fun. Look forward to meeting you online.

2. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Glad you found the time to join last night Bry, even more glad you enjoyed it, the racing will provide even more entertainment, trust me!

Tell us a little about your previous Gran Turismo experience, is this your first venture into the series?
    Do you use a pad or are you on a wheel?

3. Bry_St3r

Club GBRC

Previous experience with GT = None
    Previous experience with Ps3 = None

Only had a PS3 for about 4/5 weeks and got GT6 for Christmas.

At the moment I am using a pad.

PAPPACLART and Jimantonic like this.
  4. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Wow.......considering most members have been racing Gran Turismo on the PS since 1998, you've done really well.

I could see you were taking big chunks off your lap times last night. Just practice, practice & practice + save replays and watch how other lads drive, what lines they take, which gear they are in & where they brake & you will make leaps forward.

ejd_eire likes this.
  5. Bry_St3r

Club GBRC

Thans,
    Plenty of practice is on the cards.

6. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

I have to pop out for a short time Brian, I'll be back around 2:30 if your around I'll join you if online.

7. Bry_St3r

Club GBRC

Sadly I am at work so only on my phone otherwise I would of jumped to the chance.