1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

[Oct 20, 2019] GBRC Mazda Roadster Touring Car N 200 Championshipp (GBRC-cokebloke)

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by cokebloke, Sep 18, 2019.

You can not signup for this event...

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
GBRC Mazda Roadster Touring Car N 200 Championshipp
GBRC-cokebloke
Signups: 3
Posted By : cokebloke
Start: Oct 20, 2019 08:00 PM
End: Oct 21, 2019 01:00 AM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
The following Races have signed up "Yes": 3
The following Races have signed up "Wildcard":
  1. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

[​IMG]

Starting September 29th this 5 week series will be with the superb little Mazda Roadster Touring Car
    Using Sport soft tyres gives this car has a lovely feel where you can feel exactly what the car is doing the car will be totally stock so it will create some close racing so with the evenings getting darker and colder nows the time to join in.

ROOM HOST GBRC- cokebloke

CAR Mazda Roadster Touring Car N 200
    TYRES Sports SOFT 1x wear
    Fuel 1 x Usage
    Driving line Allowed
    Traction Control OFF
    All driving aids OFF

Regulations Qualifying Starts 20.00 hrs BST for 15 minutes followed by three races each evening each race will be asproximanatly 20 minutes grid will be fastest first, each race after will be reverse grid.

Venues

29/9/19 Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit 3x14 laps
    6/10/19 KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA 3x12 laps
    13/10/19 Autodrome Lago Maggiore – East 3x12 laps
    20/10/19 Autopolis International Short 3x16
    27/10/19 Dragon Trail – Gardens 3x12

POINTS 16 points for 1st down to 1 point for 16th

Also hosted on GTplanet

#1 cokebloke, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  2. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

@Lunchbox

Thanks for adding the photo Jason I dont know how to do that.

Lunchbox likes this.
  3. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

No problem Nigel my pleasure, so guys can you add your names if you will be participating in this event so i can add you to the gtplanet thread when it goes up.
    This will be a cracking series so make sure to post.

One thing Nigel how are the points calculated? i need this information for gtplanet.

cokebloke likes this.
  4. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

@Lunchbox

Points added thanks for pointing that out, school boy error:)

Lunchbox likes this.
  5. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Robabt111 likes this.
  6. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

@Lunchbox
    Just seen the video clip you put on GT Planet Jason looks brilliant, thanks for posting that, great to see the entries building up.

7. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

sooooo..............

Also let's not have this happen lads :p

Robabt111 likes this.
  8. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Elias's message......

29/9/19 Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit 3x14 laps Can't make. Have actual race :(
    6/10/19 KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA 3x12 laps Can't make. Have actual race :(
    13/10/19 Autodrome Lago Maggiore – East 3x12 laps Can't make. Have actual race :(
    20/10/19 Autopolis International Short 3x16 Can make it! :)
    27/10/19 Dragon Trail – Gardens 3x12 I might be back to make this one in time from my race.

Just join us when you can Elias your always welcome........When you do join there is a new rule starting
    October 1st where you cannot beat the host / race organiser or both.......Ohhh that will be me :)

Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  9. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Can I "ram" this individual then as long as I don't beat him at the checkered flag? :cool::D

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  10. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

So I'm home sick today working remotely. Anyone doing any practice races / pick up races today? :cool:

trevonick likes this.
  11. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

There will be some action from about 7 ish gmt

trevonick likes this.
  12. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

That was too much fun. These cars are so freaking fun! I'm going to regret not racing with you guys especially with the pace I was able.to show (while sick :confused:). If I had to "pick em"

It'll be hard to gauge what Steve's pace will be since he didn't practice with us but I think Carlos will get pole in the low 1:39's and run away with it race 1.

Hard to predict for race two but Tomos, Nick, and Nigel found pace late and aren't easy to pass. I think Nigel will take a win and it's a toss between Carlos and Steve for another one but if Carlos doesn't get the w I expect a podium every race along with Nigel with Steve, Tomos and Nick duking it out for a spot on the podium.

Good luck guys! Can't wait to see the results.

13. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Glad you enjoyed it Elias its a hard one I have to say Jason will be a force to reckon with but Brands is such a hard track to overtake on with so many cars on track, cant wait.
    Hope you feel better soon Elias.

Robabt111 likes this.
  14. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Due to party chat being limited to eight on Sundays race night we will open two party chat rooms, Jason, lunchbox 147 will open one party chat and I will open the other party chat so just join which ever room you can get into.

See you all on Sunday

aldy13, Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  15. Good luck in your Races Elias, will there be anything on your YT?

16. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

yes but on a different (and darker channel) [long sotry] I'll post the link of my runs.

trevonick and Robabt111 like this.
  17. Jjkingkongjj

Club GBRC

Hi all. After over a year I have just been on gt sport, albeit took 3hrs to download the updates. Must admit the Mazda seemed pretty good. If there is space I may well try and join on Sunday if that’s possible. I am sure I will be languishing at the rear but may see how I get one

18. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hey good to hear from you and it would be good to see you back and of course your welcome to join us. there's a few of us racing every week now and we would be glad to help you with any car set ups of course the Mazda will be raced standard.....cheers

Robabt111, Jjkingkongjj and Lunchbox like this.
  19. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Plenty of room would be great to have you join us.

cokebloke likes this.
  20. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Jjkingkongjj nice to see you post again and be really good to see you on track again me you Nigel and Steve and Paul all missed you on track we had some good Sunday Thursday nights racing on pc1 be good to see you on track

cokebloke likes this.