1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

October

Discussion in 'GBRC Chit Chat' started by cokebloke, Sep 12, 2019 at 10:50 PM.

1. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi gents as we discussed tonight we need to fill the gap in October between Jasons series finishing
    and Steves series starting.

The Mazda came up and as you rightfully suggested Carl a six weaker would be nice, if we start the series the Sunday after Jasons finishes it would only allow five weeks.

I will happily host the series what ever we do what are your thoughts gents.

Robabt111 likes this.
  2. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Sounds like a plan I will promote it on gtplanet.

Robabt111 likes this.
  3. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Ok as I mentioned the other night I want everyone to enjoy it so as Jason suggested Brands Gp will be on the list and Yamagami (I know that spelt wrong) so if I can ask for a bit of help please and with testing we can come up with three other tracks please.... I will test different tracks when I can but cant always get on line sorry about that I'm not trying to escape anything.

Thanks Jason if it goes on GT planet it can only be good.

4. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

I will test some tracks, just to add the mazda roadster tc is standard on sports soft.

Nigel if you do manage to get online make sure to announce it on whats app i am sure someone will join you.

#4 Lunchbox, Sep 13, 2019 at 5:55 PM
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 6:21 PM
    cokebloke likes this.
  5. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Tested Autopolis short and its a must to include, also autodrome lago centre 2 is one for consideration.

6. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Ok thanks Jason appreciate that so do we agree so far track wise ....
    Brands GP
    Yamagabi
    Autopolis short...... not tested that myself but totally trust your opinion Jason......goodness knows why:rolleyes:

Lunchbox likes this.
  7. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

All sounds great!

What about trying some of the usual tracks but in reverse?

cokebloke and Robabt111 like this.
  8. Sounds like a fun series, I'd be happy to attend. Monza no chicane can be fun in the slower cars, it normally throws up some good slipstream battles, I get the impression nobody likes Alsace :) How do people feel about a wet race?

cokebloke and Robabt111 like this.
  9. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

All food for thought I hope to get on line before Thursday to do some testing and will let everybody know so those that can join can help decide, would be nice Trev if you good join the series.

Robabt111 likes this.