1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Other games played

Discussion in 'GBRC Chit Chat' started by Lunchbox, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Thought i would share a couple of videos of other games i play. What other games do you play if any?

Company of heroes 2

Squad

2. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Squad looks good Jason, good shot by the way, the other game looks to complex for me, I don't play any other games I struggle to keep up with GTS

3. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Generally weekends when I have the kids I'll go on Black Ops 4 on Friday nights and sometime Saturdays and Sundays too.
    Red Dead Redemption 2 occasionally also.
    Trouble is the kids aren't usually sorted until 8.30 so its too late to make the racing with you guys on Sundays, and Thursday practice/casual nights I'm preoccupied and not usually home until 9.30 and still not eaten by then.

Also the kids have just discovered Gang Beasts which is stupudly hilarious!!

cokebloke likes this.
  4. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Can't play fps with joy pad I'm just no good with it can only use mouse and keyboard.

cokebloke and Zebaldus like this.
  5. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

I haven't really fired up the PS4 in awhile just for updates but other games I play on (and other platforms)

- Rainbow Six Siege
    - Dirt rally

PC
    - Iracing
    - Midnight Club 2
    - Forza motorsports 7

And yes my girlfriend got me back into Pokémon. She just bought a switch and we plan on going half on Pokémon let's go eevee

6. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Better late than never,
    when my discs are being read i jump into GTA V , but at the moment i get lost in Mount and Blade Warband