1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

The dark horse returns!!!

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by RacingRoman23R, Jan 8, 2013.

1. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

As some of you may know I was catching my stride with gbrc during the summer. I was at the point of eiyher winning races, or consistently getting podium finishes and sometime giving numbnuts a run for his money:love:. But then I got a full time job and university sk I been pretty much absent. But now I found a new job (a management job to be more specific) and with this job im off sunday so im pleased to say im back in action! I 'll see you guys in late january first week if February ;)

2. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Look forward to it you dark horse you.

Phillip.

3. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

welcome back roman you have missed some cracking events see you back on track

4. rams1de

Club GBRC Senior Member

Look forward to seeing your exhaust in the near future Roman

5. Badmotorfinger

Club GBRC

Looking forward to kicking your ass again :)

6. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

You're such a tosser but I still love you.

Thanks guys I can't wait. I know the game has changed much snd I have t o get used to that and the wheel again but I do miss the racing and the atmosphere

7. Tommyzoom99

Aministrator Club GBRC

well come back roman catch ya on the black top buddy :)

cheers tommy